TERMS & CONDITIONS
Order Processing & Payment:
- Full Payment is required before an order will be processed.
- Payment can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card, E-Check. We prefer Ach payment. However, if you choose to pay with Credit card and Debit card, you will be responsible for 3% additional charge.
- Once the order is in process, no changes can be made. Additional items can be processed online as a new order.
- Cancellations made prior to the order being picked will be subject to a 5% processing fee. Cancellations made after an order is picked are subject to a 15% restocking/processing fee.
Missing or Damaged Items: (Including Concealed Damage):
- Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage can only be accepted when indicated on the bill of lading. Freight damage claims must be filed within 5 business days. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork. Send email with following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order number
- Buyer’s name
- Shipping address
- Brief description of damage or shortage including item numbers or parts
- PICTURES of the damage.
- Upon receipt of the damage claim, we will send a confirmation email and proceed with shipping replacements as soon as possible.
- Items that have been installed or that are not in their original packaging cannot be claimed as damaged.
- Cabinets 10×10 cannot be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit.
Returns and Replacements:
- All returns must be authorized by Cabinets 10×10 prior to return shipment.
- For authorization, please send an email request to email@example.com
- Returns must be received by Cabinets 10×10 within 30 days of purchase.
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging, therefore NO RETURNS ON ASSEMBLED CABINETS.
- No returns on trims, molding, fillers or panels
- Qualifying returns will incur a 15% RESTOCKING FEE.
- The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
- Any returned product DEEMED UNSELLABLE WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT.
- Assembly and Modifications:
- Assembly is available for warehouse pick up and freight shipped orders.
- All materials contained in www.Cabinets10x10.com and any pages herein are the property of Cabinets10x10 or its partners and affiliates. Content or images contained in this site may not be copied or reproduced in any form without the written permission of Cabinets10x10.